2.0

I was very sadly Disappointed. I received a call from S. Daniels and was asked when I would be home. I was having my car serviced at the Ford dealer and told her I would be home around 3 or 4 pm I heard silence and a large sigh; thus, I offered to pick up the flowers when I was on my way home. When I arrived at The Bastrop Flower Shoppe a plant was placed in my hands and I was told I had received a gift certificate from the senders. I said I was supprised as I support my grandson in college - The very next moment the plant was snatched away from me and I was led to a cooler which held flowers. I called my kids to thank them and was told they paid for delivery. I was never told of such by Ms Daniels.

The next day most of the flowers were dying. I have received many flower arrangements in my life and I have never had flowers die so soon.

My daughter called Ms Daneils and was yelled at. I guess everyone has a different idea of good customer service ----Yelling seems to be the choice of Ms. Daniels

I understand Ms. Daniels was having a bad day, but the sad vase of wilted , poorly arranged so called flowers was disappointing.

My husband paid $90 for 6 full size roses?? All of which are so poorly arranged that it appears as though the delivery vehicle rolled while carrying them. Needless to say, we will NEVER order from this business again.

Hopefully, I can share my disappointment with others.Unhappily yours, Barry & Connie

sdebold wrote the review because of bad quality at The Bastrop Flower Shoppe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants The Bastrop Flower Shoppe to "for owner to go to charm school".

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude of the owner. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: 1800flowers. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Bastrop Flower Shoppe the bastrop flower shoppe flower arrangement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Bastrop Flower Shoppe?

Comments