I was very sadly Disappointed. I received a call from S. Daniels and was asked when I would be home. I was having my car serviced at the Ford dealer and told her I would be home around 3 or 4 pm I heard silence and a large sigh; thus, I offered to pick up the flowers when I was on my way home. When I arrived at The Bastrop Flower Shoppe a plant was placed in my hands and I was told I had received a gift certificate from the senders. I said I was supprised as I support my grandson in college - The very next moment the plant was snatched away from me and I was led to a cooler which held flowers. I called my kids to thank them and was told they paid for delivery. I was never told of such by Ms Daniels.

The next day most of the flowers were dying. I have received many flower arrangements in my life and I have never had flowers die so soon.

My daughter called Ms Daneils and was yelled at. I guess everyone has a different idea of good customer service ----Yelling seems to be the choice of Ms. Daniels

I understand Ms. Daniels was having a bad day, but the sad vase of wilted , poorly arranged so called flowers was disappointing.

My husband paid $90 for 6 full size roses?? All of which are so poorly arranged that it appears as though the delivery vehicle rolled while carrying them. Needless to say, we will NEVER order from this business again.

Hopefully, I can share my disappointment with others.Unhappily yours, Barry & Connie

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Attitude of the owner

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
For owner to go to charm school
Monetary loss:
Product or service
The Bastrop Flower Shoppe Flower Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #813435 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Bastrop Flower Shoppe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.