Bastrop, Texas
100% full Not resolved
2.0

Update by user Mar 20, 2016

THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE WAS CONTACTED AND THE OWNER/MANAGER MS DANIEL CONTINUED HER FOUL MOOD WITH ME. SHE LIED TO ME BY SAYING "SINCE YOUR MOTHER PICKED UP THE FLOWERS I ADDED IN $10.00 OF FLOWERS." DANIELS NEVER TOLD MY MOTHER OF SUCH.

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2016

I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO THE OWNER WOULD HAVE BEEN RUN OUT OF TOWN BY A POSSE.I RECEIVED FLOWERS THAT DIED THE NEXT MORNING.

THEY WERE OLD AND WIRED TO LOOK HEALTHY, BUT THEY WERE ACTUALLY WILTED AND ON THEIR LAST BREATH OF LIFE. WHEN I CONTACTED THE OWNER SHE RESPONDED TO MY FLOWER SITUATION WITH YELLS, SCREAMS, AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT HOW SHE IS OVERWHELMED AND TRYING HER BEST. IN MY OPINION, IF THE SERVICE SHE PROVIDES IS “HER BEST” THEN SHE NEEDS TO CLOSE UP "SHOPPE" AND FIND ANOTHER SOURCE OF EMPLOYMENT. I REGRET NOT READING THE REVIEWS ON YELP ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

IT APPEARS OTHER CITIZENS HAVE BEEN TREATED IN A SIMILAR MANNER.I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH HER FLOWERS AND WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HER AGAIN – EVEN IF SHE IS THE ONLY FLOWER SHOP DELIVERING ON THE DAY I NEED FLOWERS.

I liked: Fact that there are other florists to choose from in bastrop.

I didn't like: Owner yelling at me.

Had an Experience with The Bastrop Flower Shoppe?

Comments

The Bastrop Flower Shoppe is the WORST ever. Don't purchase from them. You will cry for days over the sad looking arrangements

BARBRA PRICE
Smithville, Texas, United States #1130717

THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE.

I PURCHASED A PLANT THAT HAD BUGS. I CONTACTED S DANIELS AND WAS TOLD THE PROBLEM WAS MINE!!!!

ONLY PURCHASE FROM THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE IF YOU WANT BUGS IN YOUR HOME AND PLANTS RESIDING IN YOUR HOME ALREADY...

The flower shopee

If you want to have a bad day buy your flowers from. The flower shopee in Bastrop Tx / worst ever flower buying experience